view post Posted on 26/1/2012, 11:35

PontifeX MaXimus del Sacro Culto di Chris Claremont & Grant Morrison

Group:
Administrator

X-NEWS
HOPE'S END
X-Press

generationhope17cvcut

Si vociferava, ed ora è stato confermato ufficialmente del suo autore, James Asmus:

Generation Hope chiuderà col # 17.
La motivazione pare essere quella più logica, ma anche che crea maggior dispiacere, ovvero basse vendite, sotto il mumero magico di 20.000.
Logica perchè oramai la Marvel pretende certi livelli per il mantenimento in vita dei prodotti, dispiacevole perchè significa che la qualità della serie non è stata apprezzata.

Ecco comunque il testo di quanto detto dallo scrittore.

CITAZIONE
Yes, the book is ending with issue #17. I will say (as I did a month ago) that these were the five issues I planned from the beginning. You can read all the old interviews where I promised to get to the betrayal, and I knew I had to do it before “Avengers vs. X-Men.” The book was already under 20K copies when I took over, so while I figured there was a chance to tie into “AvX,” the way the market and the event developed, a “Generation Hope” tie-in doesn’t make sense… When Marvel first asked me to hop on the book last summer, I was told that they wanted me to take the book up to “AvX”. Sales were already below the 20K copy mark, so there was the expectation that unless a market-miracle happened, the book probably wouldn’t keep going after the first five issues.

.... è evidente che il # 17 non ha portato bene alla serie.
.... ed in fondo la cover del # 16 era a suo modo profetica .....

generationhope16cv

Fonte: Newsarama.CBR

Tags:
[X-NEWS],
[X-PRESS]

0 replies since 26/1/2012, 11:35   124 views